Scheduled to commence early 2022
We’re upgrading our facilities to better serve our clients.
Liverpool Cemetery is about to undergo major refurbishment of the administration office, condolence room, cafe and chapel facilities. It is estimated that the Liverpool works will commence on or around the 15th of February 2022.
- The Reflection chapel and condolence room will be closed for all services and functions.
- The café will be closed.
- The administration office will be relocated to the area in front of the existing office on McLean Street.
- The area under refurbishment construction will be fenced off to ensure the safety of staff and visitors.
- During the works, there may be traffic control in places on certain days however there will be a traffic management plan and signage in place.
- Access for visitation to the Gallery of Angels Crypts will be restricted to 10am – 3pm weekdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. Saturday works may be required in the Gallery of Angels within allocated time slots, however advanced notification will be advised by way of onsite signage.
- Access for visitation to the Chapel Wall Niches will be permanently available throughout construction.
- Padre Pio chapel will remain open during the refurbishment, and it will be business as usual throughout the rest of the Cemetery.
Thank you for your patience while the works are taking place. Please pardon our appearance and any disruptions during the transformation.