your family history and
creating family trees.
The records detail only the information recorded at the time of death, and does not hold information about family or next of kin. If you are seeking this information we suggest you search Birth Deaths & Marriages.
For more detailed information such as headstone information or photographs please contact our office via EMAIL. As this is a manual search, fees will apply. Please allow 5 working days for a reply.
- Catholic Cemetery Kemps Creek, 1965
- Liverpool Cemetery & Crematorium, 1894
- Catholic Cemetery North Rocks, 1892
- The Religious Society of Friends (Quaker) – Rookwood, 1903
- Catholic Cemetery Necropolis Rookwood, 1867
- Due to the Privacy Act, disclosure of the names of owner/s or next of kin of a deceased person is prohibited.
- Early records are not as comprehensive as current ones and do not provide more detailed information.
- The Deceased Search database does not provide information on headstone or plaque inscriptions.
- Neither the Deceased Search database nor records held have information on maiden names, names of parents, names of siblings, newspaper announcements, or immigration.
- For more information, e.g. headstone/plaque inscriptions, photographs, listings of names etc., a fee may apply.